Friday, March 13, 2009

Sadness

I'm not sure if anyone noticed a woman named Braja leaving a comment on my blog...She's a blogger that I've recently discovered when she "guest blogged" for a very funny woman, Vodka Mom, and she was hilarious! Her blog goes back and forth between funny and spiritual and enlightening and sarcastic. Mostly honest. Her writing is so beautiful, I envy her talent. She's living in India, and often writes about the magic that is India. Did I mention I'm jealous?

Her last post was about how she was off to Bangkok. I was looking forward to pictures and stories of her travels. Sadly, Vodka Mom posted an update. On the way to the airport, she and her husband and the taxi driver were in a very serious car accident. Her husband has not regained consciousness yet. She is also in serious condition. I don't know her, but I'm so sad over this.

I hold onto the fact that she is a woman of strong faith, and she will be determined to see herself and her husband through this. But it also makes me take stock of what I have, and I'm thankful for all of it. Even PMS Man. I will visualize a healthy recovery for all three of them. Say a quick prayer, please.

1 comment:

Sarah K said...

their friends posted an update. they are doing ok. spirits are good, but healing will be a long road. they were presumed dead, and drug by their arms and left for dead in a hallway. someone recognized them and saw that they were alive and got them medical attention. someone has guardian angels. i think i should start going to church. it could come in handy.

About Me