Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ghost Writer


Mommy is taking some time out this week due to "mass firings" on Wednesday at that place she calls "work". She took a generic sleepy time ibuprofen, and let me, Tigger, write this blog.

Mommy has had a headache since Wednesday at noon when something about shit hitting a fan? She said me and my brother may or may not have to eat something called Ramen Noodles the last two weeks of every month. I don't know what that means. But it's ok if tastes like the spaghetti she made tonight! I LOVED it. She left her plate on the end table, so I helped myself as soon as she turned her head. Then, due to her weakened condition, she put the plate on the floor so I could lick the tomato sauce that was left! Such a nice mommy. I didn't even throw it up on the overpriced wool rugs! Maybe tomorrow I'll let her sleep past 6AM?? I don't want her to be fired, so I'll make sure I wake her up around 5:30AM. Yeah, that sounds good. Anyway, here's a picture of my stoopid brother, Gatsby, taking a nap in the most ridiculous and randumb spot in the house.

No comments:

About Me