Aw, thanks, Queen Bee! She was tagged as awe-summmm, and counted me in, too! So now I have to blog a third day in a row. You people will be so sick of me soon.....
I have to:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm!
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summm!
1. I'm just so darn funny
2. I've lost about 10 pounds in 2 months
3. I no longer feel bashful about sharing my weight
4. I try hard to be a better person at least 5 days a week
5. If you're feeling bad, I'm quick to try to make you feel better
6. I hem Marcy's shirts for free (I sit on them for 4 months, but whatev)
7. I put people at ease and make them feel comfortable. Total strangers love chatting me up
OK- I will tag these next 7 Queen bloggers, but if they don't choose to participate, that's OK:
Kelley @ Pass the Xanax cuz she's one of my oldest friends who needs to keep blogging
Becky @ The Courteous Chihuahua cuz she is so funny and needs to keep blogging
Alex @ Don't Put Up a Fuss cuz we've gotten each other through some tough retail times
Sass @ Are You Sassified? cuz I think she may be going through some of her own tough times?
Alix @ Casa Hice cuz that was one of the best bikini waxing stories I've ever read
Braja @ LOST and FOUND in India cuz no one but her can strike such a balance of writing that is one day beautiful and spiritual, and the next: tawdry
Bilby @ The Universe of Bilby cuz he taught me Australians don't really say G'day. I think he's a great writer (when he focuses!). Um...sorry it's a queen award, dude.
I think all the bloggers I follow are Awe-suuuum! Ivy and Haley, The Constant Chill, Leslie that saucy wench, Queen Bee, Martini Mom, Lissa, and Team Silver bloggers. Go to my profile to find everyone's links and read them all!
- ▼ June (12)